Wednesday, 22 January 2014

What I wore Wednesday

Is it just me, or is being a SAHM a whole new level of brutal during January? It's WAY too cold to play outside and our local playgroup got cancelled this fall leaving us, literally, with no place to go. Ever. And as such, really, no reason to get dressed. Ever.

I have, however, had the pleasure of the occasional "drop in" visit when I hadn't showered, the kids and I are all still in our pyjamas, and I hadn't done any cleaning whatsoever…in days. If this has ever happened to you then you know how important it is to put in at least minimal effort to getting dressed everyday. I also find I'm way more productive once I'm dressed, so it's a win-win. Come on, drop-in on me, I dare you ;)

Also, I'm heading back to work soon and I need a refresher on how to put myself together in the .2 seconds I'll have in the morning. So, I'm going to start linking up my outfits with the pleated poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. If you've never heard of it you need to head on over right now for a ridiculous amount of inspiration to the age old question "what should I wear?"


Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Joe Fresh
Boots: Le Chateau (similar)


Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
necklace: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Le Chateau (similar)
Boots: Le Chateau (similar)


Shirt: Le Chateau
Jeans: Le Chateau (similar)
Shoes: Payless


Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Jeans: Le Chateau (similar)
Boots: Le Chateau (similar)


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment