Wednesday, 29 January 2014

What I wore Wednesday

Hey-hey, Folks, sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days but this weekend our dance card was pretty full. Read on for the riveting details.

We had friends over both Friday and Saturday night.(Intense, right?) I, of course, stayed up way too late both nights, so props to the hubby for letting me sleep in. (love you.) 

Saturday, Lilah had dance class in the morning, then we dropped her off at the museum for a play date with her cousins. We thought we would use the opportunity to go out for a nice, quiet breakfast just the three of us, but I guess Vaughn didn't get the memo, so after wolfing down our breakfast, we headed over to Quebec to pick up some cheap brewskies before meeting back up with the girls for lunch at Mickey D's. (I told you this was going to be riveting.)

In the evening, I headed out for my first driving lesson(yup, during the snow squall!)with my driving instructor Keith. (don't worry, I put my lager on ice for a post-lesson libation.) I was pretty sure I wasn't going to make it home alive, but it turned out to be incident free. Woop! Woop!

We capped off the weekend with a lively family gathering for my Mother-in-law's birthday on Sunday afternoon. There was cake.

Anyhoot, Here's some stuff I wore. 


Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: JACOB



Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Le Chateau
Jeans: JACOB


Poncho: Old Navy
Bracelet: Clothing swap
Jeans: Old Navy


Tank: Old Navy
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Scarf: Le Chateau
Leggings: Le Chateau



Check out my other "what I wore" post here.

Linking up at the pleated poppy:


pleated poppy

14 comments:

  1. Well....I guess if you can drive in the snow, you can drive in anything, right?! I'm a huge fan of the green with polka dots. Love how a sassy scarf can brighten up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squall allowed me to stay in my comfort zone of 20 km/h without looking like a baby, so that was a win…and, yup, scarves are my favourite!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      P.S. I just spent some quality time over on your blog and I have to say, I'm loving it. You guys are super cute!

      Delete
  2. I have a Laila too (pronounced the same as Lilah). Cute outfits!

    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy!

      It's funny, I had never heard Lilah before, and now I hear it often. I guess great minds think alike ;)

      Delete
  3. The scarves are AWESOME! Love it! Stopping by from PP to say hello! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green sweater! I am so glad you had a good (busy) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot scarf against the green - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favourite scarves.

      Delete
  6. The red plaid and the spotted scarf are fab items. You look great in color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tend to buy a lot of neutrals thinking they will be more versatile, but then I feel like my wardrobe is dull and boring,lol. I've been trying to break out of that rut lately. Colour is definitely more fun!

      Delete
  7. Love the green sweater with the polka dot scarf!

    ReplyDelete