Wednesday, 12 February 2014

What I Wore Wednesday


OK... so I'm going to admit it. My outfits lately have been pretty sad. I'm itching to go shopping and get some new clothes, but I'm determined to wait until I start back at work (two weeks, folks!) to maximize my wardrobe purchasing power. I have been obsessing over checking out Pinterest to get outfit ideas, and I'm already building my wardrobe on-line (I'm a loser, I know). The good news: My WIWW's should start picking up soon :)




*please note: the monkey jumping on the bed. 



Check out my other WIWW posts here and here.

Linking up at the pleated poppy:

                                                          pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. You do a great job of accessorizing. Your necklace and scarfs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I think your outfits are really cute!
    I think as it inches towards spring time we all get a little antsy about getting new wardrobe pieces!

    I'm visiting from WIWW
    Hugs
    Alyssa
    alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right! I'm so over all this snow…Bring on Spring!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I think you look great, and your daughter in the background looks super cute! I have a 1 year old daughter, so I notice little girls style!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm obsessed with kids fashion… I should do a mini-wiww while she still lets me pick out her outfits. I'm sure it's not going to last too much longer.

      Delete
  4. I love that dress! And, you and your little girl both have beautiful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm gearing up to get her first hair cut…probably just a trim…She loves her "blonde" hair. (She thinks blonde = long, ha ha)

      Delete
  5. Cute outfits! Love the little one jumping on the bed-haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she thought I couldn't see her…haha.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete