Wednesday, 13 January 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

If you tuned in yesterday than you are on the DL that I just (5 months is just, right?) had a baby, and my clothing situation is rather bleak at the moment. Lots and lots of leggings being worn up in here.

                                              


errands.

The fact that I left the house in this outfit clearly indicates the severity of the situation. It's a minor step up from wearing tweety-bird pyjama pants, but I was only going to Walmart. (I know, I know...that makes it worse #shame) I'm going to blame Target for leaving Canada...I have no incentive to dress up anymore.





Doc's appointment.


Playdate.

Shoes off at the door, and the poncho doubles as a nursing cover. #winning.


Check out my other WIWW posts here, here and here.

Linking up at the pleated poppy: 


                                          pleated poppy      

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I think you look cute. Loving your striped poncho!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete