what i wore Wednesday




I love the premise of what i wore Wednesday but it's been Har-ard getting "dressed" lately. We've had record breaking snowfall(and more on the way), and for the last week me and the boys have had a brutal cold. The struggle, she is real.








































cardigan(GAP)/tank(Old Navy)/pants(Joe Fresh)-similar


I ordered this sweater from GAP last week and I guess there was some kind of internet glitch, because I paid $10 bucks. When I went to link it up, turns out the regular price is $74.95...not sure what happened there, but I ain't gonna complain. It's super comfy!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hoody(Old Navy)-old/tank(Old Navy)/black jeans(Joe Fresh)

On the weekend, Ryan made a comment on how we should move the bedroom around. We measured it out and decided it would not be right. That afternoon, he took the big kids out, and I got bored. I, of course, had to see if we were right, and guys, we clearly can't use a tape measure correctly because I'm lurving it! It's funny how even the littlest change can make a space feel so different. In the process, I took this mirror off the dresser, Jonas was so enamoured with his handsome reflection that I had to leave it on the floor for a bit. He loves it *high kick.



























 
top(Joe Fresh)-old/jeans(Thyme Maternity)-old
 
 
I cannot wait until spring comes, and we can get outta this house on a more regular basis. Until then I've been keeping up my fitness old school style with Claudia Schiffers perfectly fit series. This has been my go to since High School, and I cannot recommend it enough, nor can I get over just how 90's it is. Amaze-balls.

 
 
Keep it real, folks.
 
 

Labels: