Wednesday, 2 March 2016

What I Wore Wednesday


The internet cannot stop talking about how spring is here, or near, and I'm all waiting for another epic 20cm snow dump. SO depressing. I was trying to remember how we spent our days when I was home during this time with Lilah and Vaughn and I cannot, for the life of me, remember a dang thing. I seriously think I blocked out the horrors of stay-at-home-Momming during the dead of Canadian winter.

There is also something really messed up with my mirror. It's starting to antique itself. I guess a $12 Walmart mirror does not last for 11 years. Who knew?



Cardigan(Joe Fresh)/ Shirt (Old Navy-old) Jeans (Old Navy)

Sweater (Joe Fresh)/ Top (Joe Fresh-old/similar)/ Jeans (Old Navy)

Sweater (Joe Fresh-old)/ Slip ons (American Eagle)

This month is super busy with lots of Birthdays, and of course, Easter. Easter Monday is when I normally give myself license to start shopping for Spring. Since I will be home with the kids until the end of summer I'm going to need easy, casual, nursing friendly stuff. I'm already making up my wish list, and dreaming of green grass, bright sun, and warm breezes. Can't. Wait.



And I know you're all dying to know how it's going in the basement, and I'm excited to say, there has been a bit of progress. Taping and mudding are about to start and then it'll be time to tackle the ceiling. I'm hoping to be able to start the fun stuff i.e. decorating by the end of the month!

Later Gators.

As usual, I'm linking up at the pleated poppy for WIWW, and Classy yet Trendy. Check it out for tons of great outfit inspirations.

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Yay for spring - and basement progress!! So exciting when you see a space like that starting to take shape, isn't it!? We have a playroom in our basement, but as the kids grow I need some inspiration about creating specific play areas in the space that the kids will enjoy and get the most use out of. Cannot wait to see what you do down there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I cannot wait until we have some extra space. I'll be sure to share all the progress :)

      Delete
  2. I love the plaid in the first outfit!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daily outfit posts!!! Also, I remember doing our basement and it felt like it took FOREVER!!! Good luck on your renovation!!! :)

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I was hoping to have the basement done before Jonas was born....7 months ago!! At least we have it started :/

    ReplyDelete