Wednesday, 15 June 2016

With the wheels in motion for my return to work (August 22...Wain!! *cue ugly cry!) I've got "real" clothes on the brain. 

As I was shopping for some summer staples on the Joe Fresh website (i.e. my work) I noticed a few things that I would totally be buying if I was already back to the grind. 

I thought I would share with you not only what I'm buying for now, but also what I would be buying if I had got to wear outfits that are a leetle bit less kid friendly, cause let's be honest, it's still pretty cas' .

What I'm actually adding to my summer wardrobe. Kid friendly, comfortable, and one small step up from pyjamas.  


Kicking it Cas' with Joe Fresh summer staples.

And, although these items are much more typical of my usual style, they are definitely not the kind of outfits I'm wearing on the daily hanging out with the boys. 

So, here's what I would be buying if my days consisted of less diaper changes, park outings and food throwing.

Killin' it in Joe Fresh summer work staples.


This is the kind of capsule that I put together on a regular basis for work. Since I'm always buying new arrivals (which come out roughly once a month) I buy a mix of prints/statement pieces and mix and match them with staple pieces already in my wardrobe for a month/six-weeks, then I keep my favorites and donate or trash the rest (some items get worn to death in that time!) That way, I'm never over run with clothes and my sister-in-laws don't seem to mind getting first dibs on the donate pile.

Later gators,





Linkup Button
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love your picks! These are super cute, I might need that grey maxi dress in my life! Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy Link-Up!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete